did you know that vitamin b complex can damage your liver
have you ever experienced how nerve damage can be ?
well ! you need to know things about vitamin b complex.
Vitamin b complex definition
Vitamin B complex is a group of vitamins that are dissolved in water, It also plays an important role in cell metabolism.
Vitamin B contains a list of vitamins : thiamine, vitamin B12, riboflavin, niacin, folic acid, biotin, pyridoxine hydrochloride, and Bantothenic acid.
Because it is dissolved in water, the body gets rid of the excess of vitamin b complex through the urine, so it needs daily amounts of it.
Vitamin b complex benefits
- Thiamine ( b1 ) : converts glucose into energy and is beneficial to the nervous system. The lack of it results in symptoms of confusion, the appearance of involuntary movements in the eyeball, weakness in the leg and arm, fatigue and lethargy, total muscle weakness, cardiovascular health damages, nerve damage , And heart attacks. ( 1 )
- Riboflavin ( b2 ) : Helps to produce energy, improves skin health, improves vision. its deficiency leads to inflammations in the tongue and eyelid, allergies, rashes, cracking of the corners of the mouth, and hair loss. ( 2 )
- Niacin ( b3 ) : converts carbohydrates and fats into energy, it improves skin health, and the capability of the digestive and nervous organs. lack of niacin leads to drinking alcohol, or eating foods that rely on maize. ( 3 )
- Pantothenic acid ( b5 ) : affects the metabolism of proteins, carbohydrates, and fats, helps produce steroid hormones, red blood cells, its deficiency leads to fatigue, insomnia, loss of appetite, constipation, stomach disorders. ( 4 )
- Pyridoxine ( b6 ) : plays an important role in the production of red blood cells, and in the metabolism of carbohydrates, contributes in the process of production of substances that affect the growth of the brain and the immune system, and facilate activity of steroid hormone, lack in pyridoxine leads to depression, insomnia, anemia, dermatitis, muscle tremors. ( 5 )
- Folic acid ( b9 ) : forms Red blood cells,,and contributes to the formation of the nervous system of the fetus, and the production of DNA, folic acid deficiency leads to weight loss, general weakness, fatigue, anemia, and the occurrence of congenital malformations in the embryos. ( 6 )
- cobalamin ( B12 ) : Helps in the production of the myelin in neurons, the formation of red blood cells, and it plays a major role in increasing mental capacity, lack in B12 leads to anemia, weight loss, depression, fatigue, insomnia, and paralysis. ( 7 )
Vitamin b comlex side effects :
Despite the great benefits of vitamin B complex, it is recommended not to over-take it in odrder to avoid bad health symptoms such as :
- Itching, allergies, and nausea.
- Red eyes.
- Liver damage.
- Difficulty in walking, numbness in feet and hands.
- Chronic nerve damage.
- Feeling upset, weak intestine.
- The expansion of blood vessels in the body
- gastric irritation.
too true !!
Vitamin b complex sources
- B vitamins can be obtained from fish, poultry, meat, eggs, dairy products, green leafy vegetables, beans, peas, nuts, seeds, vegetables and fruits.
- vitamin B1 can be obtained from lentils, liver, milk, walnuts, meat, potatoes.
- Vitamin B2 can be obtained from asparagus, broccoli, eggs, legumes, dairy products, mushrooms, walnuts and sunflower seeds.
- Vitamin B3 can be obtained from eggs, fish, legumes, peanuts, rice bran, wheat bran and cheese.
- Vitamin B5 can be obtained from broccoli, dairy products, fish, legumes, poultry and royal jelly.
- Vitamin B6 can be obtained from bananas, corn, carrots, green peppers, soybeans, spinach.
- Vitamin B 7 can be obtained from cauliflower, egg yolks, peanuts and spinach.
- Vitamin B 9 can be obtained from cabbage, melon, cauliflower, egg yolks, orange juice.
- Vitamin B12 can be obtained from cheese, dairy products, eggs, liver, milk, meat, oysters and saltwater fish.
astonishing, isn’t it ?!
Vitamin b complex injection
Injections of vitamin b complex in the body have many benefits, among them :
- Treat infections in the peripheral nerve area caused by diabetes or alcoholism.
- reactivate damaged nerves.
- Play an important role in the metabolism of carbohydrates and fats.
- It is useful in the treatment of inflammations, especially inflammations of the nerves in the spinal cord, it relieves arm pain and is a good medicine for the treatment of mild paralysis in the face, these injections ease pains caused by sciatica and herpes.
- Treats various types of anemia, such as side anemia and large-scale anemia, as well as malignant anemia.
- Treat hair loss.
And guess what ? b complex injection can also
- Help to improve mood and relieve the effects and signs of depression and anxiety.
- gives the body significant energy and activity.
- Niacin ( b3 ) injections fight bad cholesterol, which reduces the risk of heart diseases, it is to be mentionned that vitamin b3 helps in the treatment of schizophrenia.
- Vitamin b complex injections are used to increase weight and treat cases of laziness and weakness, it also compensates the body’s need for vitamins.